New 9” coil made with carbon fibre including a newly designed coil cover
• Very resistant cable, conceived to resist to movements constraints
• XP Connector top of the range, completely waterproof
• Light and robust ABS electronic box . For a maximum comfort, the box is worn hip mounted (Hipmount bag provided). It can also be fixed under the armrest. • Light detector and perfectly balanced
• Unbreakable armrest
• 3 parts Shaft
• Fibreglass lower stem
• New versatile hipmount bag doubling as a control box cover
• The wireless headphone : the transmitter is now integrated on the circuit boards of these four new detectors. It has been designed with two switchable channels. A FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors enables the two output channels to be toggled quickly and easily: CH 1 or CH 2.
• Changing frequency : a new switch (FREQ SHIFT) enables the detection frequency (Freq. 1 or Freq. 2) to be set to reduce any interference from other XP devices being used nearby.
• New analogical filters improving the detection of targets in iron infested areas. The masking circle generated by the iron is greatly reduced. Targets of interest in iron infested areas can therefore be detected more easily, thus enabling sweeping operations to be carried out more quickly.
• We have also improved the gradation of the sensitivity settings, which are now far more precise. We have "zoomed in" on the range of sensitivity settings, enabling greater fine-tuning in your adjustments giving you the easiest possible sensitivity adjustments.
New analog/digital technology has led us to integrate a microprocessor analyzing discrimination signals. This microprocessor, faster for discrimination signal analysis, gives to ADVENTIS 2 an increased power and stability, as well as a better rejection of unwanted targets.
Flexibility in the set up of discrimination adjustments allows balancing in with the ground you wish to prospect. Two levels of discrimination give a more important flexibility in the ferrous rejection setting, allowing better performance in the ground.
The sharpness of the transition between ferrous and non ferrous, adjustable with a potentiometer turn is an additional proof of performance.
Our high sensibility "double D" search coils, providing very good ground penetration.
The reminder of comfort positions with suited signs (red arrows) will allow the beginner a quick start without any difficulties.
You will appreciate the sturdiness and the manufacturing quality of our equipment. Because a metal detector is generally used in extreme conditions, we have given full attention to the most sensitive parts. ADVENTIS 2 is been developed and manufactured with quality components and material, thus ensuring your XP detector a maximum useful life.
- Change the channel of the Wireless headphone (ch1/ch2) - Change the frequency of the detector (Freq 1/ Freq 2)
All prices include VAT @ 20%
All major credit cards accepted